Scientific Library of the Filatov Institute
Head : Derikot Helena Petrovna
Contact: (048) 729-84-72, 729-83-04
Klintuha Tatiana, bibliographer.
Fedotova Svetlana Vladimirovna, librarian.
- 14 - volume Guide “System of Ophthalmology”, St.Duke-Elder, from 1958 to 1972.
- 7–volume Guide on ophthalmology “Zentralblatt fur die gesamte Ophthalmologie und ihre Grenzgebiete”, K.Velhagen, Albrecht von Graefe, from 1890.
- Excerpta medica. Section 12. Ophthalmology”, since 1947.
- Klinische MBL fur Augenheilk”, since 1910.
- The journal "Bulletin of ophthalmology", since 1884.
- The journal "Journal of Ophthalmology", since 1946.
The library fund has widely available collections of domestic and foreign ophthalmologic congresses and conferences.
Since 1946 A significant part of the library resources make periodic domestic and foreign publications, including "Eye Magazine" .
Scientific library resources in many aspects of the system are displayed catalogs (alphabetical, systematic and substantive), card indexes and foreign periodical publications, personalities and new acquisitions.
The priority and potentially innovative areas of the library are to optimize the use of library funds in various media, the introduction of automation and computerization, use of modern databases and the Internet, purchase of electronic documents and records. The scientific library is equipped with two computers, a printer, a photocopier, connected to the Internet.
Today librarians are using new technologies and additional services, operational bibliographic provide targeted medical research work. Annually serves more than 1,000 members of different categories (members of the Institute, doctors-ophthalmologists from other cities and regions of Ukraine, as well as ophthalmologists from near and far abroad), which issued more than 5 000 copies on the pathology of the human visual system documents, microsurgery, plastic surgery and etc.
The library is open every day from 9:00 to 17:00 (Monday-Friday),