Laboratory for Pathomorphological and Electron Microscopic Study
Head: Valery V. Vit, professor
Contact: 048 729 83 24.
The Laboratory includes the Laboratory of Pathomorphology and Tissue Preservation.
The founder of the Laboratory was a Ukrainian ophthalmic pathologist Valentin Voino-Yasenetskii. Particular attention was paid to studying the transplantability of the cornea and skin, studying the tissue incompatibility and tissue preservation as well as investigations of tumors of the eye and its adnexa.
Eduard Maltsev , Professor, ( author of 340 scientific publications and 4 monographs)
Aleksandr Artemov, Cand. Sc.( Med) , pathologist of highest category (author of 100 scientific publications and 7 monographs), the head of Laboratory of Pathomorphology and Tissue Preservation
Neverova Olga Georgievna, Head of tissue preservation Dept, physician assistant
Krolevskaya Irina losifovna, PhD , pathologist of the highest category
Ilina Svetlana Ivanovna, doctor-laboratory assistant of I category
Golovchenko Valentina, doctor-laboratory assistant, the oldest employee of the Institute
Pylypenko Viktorija Vasilievna, research technician
Buga Maryna Emzarievna,medical technologist
The Laboratory provides:
· clinical diagnosis of pathologic processes in the eye (study of tumors of the eye and its addnexa)
· histomorphological, histochemical, morphometric, electron microscopy study in modeled eye diseases effect of ultrasound, magnetic poles, laser and ionizing radiation, biogenic stimulators, toxics on modeled eye diseases
During the period of its laboratory, there were published 22 monographs (1 3 of them - after 2000) on various sections of ophthalmology and related allied industries of medicine and biology, including the problems of transplantation ( 4) Oncology (3), cataractogenesis ( 3), the methodology of scientific creativity (2), an atlas of congenital eye pathology in children (1).
- Microbiology Group of Sanitary Epidemiologic Department
- Laboratory for Ultrasonic Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Diseases
- Laboratory for Electron Microscopy
- Laboratory for Pathomorphological and Electron Microscopic Study
- Laboratory for Medical and Technical Developments
- Laboratory of Binocular Vision Disorders
- Laboratory for Immunological Research
- Department of Functional and Diagnostic Study
- Department of Physiotherapy
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory
- Laboratory of Biochemistry