XIVth Congress of Ophthalmologists of Ukraine
We would like to inform you that the registration is started in order to take part at the XIVth Congress of Ophthalmologists of Ukraine, will be held in Odessa on May 23-25, 2018.
The program of the congress includes plenary and sectional meetings, satellite symposiums, poster presentations.
Main scientific and practical directions are the follows:
• Organization and improvement of ophthalmic care.
• Tissue therapy. Pharmacology.
• Corneal pathology. Keratoplasty Keratoprosthetics. Refractive surgery.
• Glaucoma and lens pathology
• Pathology of the vasculature, retina and optic nerve. Eye in flammations.
• Modern laser methods, innovative technologies in ophthalmology.
• Diabetic lesions of the eye. Vitreoretinal microsurgery.
• Post-traumatic and post-traumatic pathology of the eye and eye adnexa.
• Tumors of the eye and eye adnexa .
• Reconstructive surgery on the eyelids, orbit and the orbital area.
• Pediatric Ophthalmology.
• Refractive anomalies and oculomotor apparatus.
There will be held an exhibition of modern medical products, medical products and specialized publications.
Official languages of the conference: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
DEADLINE: February 15, 2018
For active members of the Society of Ophthalmologists of Ukraine (if the member has a receipt of membership‘s payment for 2018) - 200 UAH.
For ophthalmologists who aren’t member of the Society of Ophthalmologists of Ukraine – 400 UAH.More detailed information http://www.tou.org.ua/en/events/congresses/14-2/default-page