Postgraduate Study has been running in the Filatov Institute since 1946. Over the years more than 120 specialists have been enrolled including over 40 foreign citizens from 17 countries (Bulgaria, Vietnam, Cuba, Jordan, Syria, Palestine, India, Ghana, Yemen, Peru, Greece, Afghanistan, Morocco, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, and others).
For citizens of Ukraine
Admission to postgraduate study (full-time training programme is 3 years, extra-mural - 4 years) is competitive on the two years practical specialty experience basis after graduating from the internship.
Entrance exams (Specialty, Philosophy and Foreign language) are passed in September, starting date is the 1st of November.
Documents are required for application:
- Application for admission addressed to the director of the Institute with pointing a form of studying.
- Personnel record card with photo certified at the place of employment (2 copies).
- Copies of the Diploma of Higher Education in Medicine and Certificates of Specialist or Master’s Degree.
- Statement of good health (form 286-u).
- A list of published works or abstract on specialty (no more than 12 pages) should be sent to the academic secretary of the institute.
- Passport and Diploma of the Higher Education are presented in person.
Individuals having passed Candidate’s degree Examination are free from passing entrance exams and have benefits.
For foreign citizens
Foreign students in the clinical residency and postgraduate study are on the contract basis, training period is 3-4 years, and starting date is according to the contract. Cost of studying is 2,500 US dollars per year (advance payment for each year).